My Thursday Thirteen – My Signs of Spring
1. 65 or higher tempertures
2. Driving in my convertible with the top down.
3. Seeing my tulips and daffodils coming up.
4. Seeing the robins making nests in my yard.
5. Opening all the windows in the house to “air” it out.
6. Turning off the heater and staying under quilts on those few chilly nights.
7. Having a pit fire in my backyard.
8. BBQing every weekend.
9. Cleaning out my garden.
10. Planting new things in my garden.
11. The smell of fresh cut grass.
12. Bugs everywhere…yuk.
13. Allergies in full force.