Congrats to you both…I’ve send emails to each of the winners, be sure to respond, please.
Updated rules – please read before committing to winning!
1. This is free to any good home. I don’t want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.
2. All items are “used”, as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.
3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.
4. All items are “as is”.
5. I must be able to “reply” to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can’t win if I can’t contact you.
6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week’s Manic Monday post.
7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.
8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week’s ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house 😀
9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don’t like these offerings, you might know someone who will!
10. If shipping is going to be over $5.00 for your package, I will ask you (nicely of course) to please pre-pay for the shipping costs before I mail your winnings to you.
Here are this week’s offering.
4 precut Snowmen Panels – I have no clue how old these are, but they are pre-cut (I would strongly suggest recutting them). I had plan to make pillows with these, you can use them for many things – last minute gifts! Easy to make up something quick!
Snowfall Kit – I created. There are homespuns and flannels in this UFO bag. LOTS. I picked out this pattern to go with the fabrics, but you can do whatever you wish. There is 1/2 yard pieces of flannel, a Fat Eighth bundle of homespuns, and even tossed in some holiday looking hand towels I figured I could sew into this project. There will be extra shipping charge on this Offering. $5 for USA, $10 for outside USA. Must be paid before I ship the item.