where to start…I haven’t posted my past few weeks of work, so playing a little catch up here…
First I started creating a halloween wall hanging using Linderella’s patterns, Bat Magic & Kool Kats. My goal is to have 2 bats and one cat in this piece….
I ran out of fusible stuff, so I’ll get back to this project this weekend.
Next, I made up my challenge block for my shop’s Challenge Fabric. This will eventually be put into a quilt for project linus:
This block is the one in the Rhythm and Blues kit I got. I can’t wait to make out that quilt. It’s going to be perfect for my bedroom with purples and blues. I had to resize and redesign the block to end up with a 12″ finished block.
And for the past 2 weeks I have been working on this beauty. The pattern is from “Take Two and Add A Few” and the fabric is all in the line of In the Pink by Henry Glass….I’m very very happy with it.
And last but not least, a picture from my shop on Saturday….