It’s Friday again! Please either post in your own blog or share your answers here in mine 😀
This week’s theme: AppliquÃ©ing
1. Do you appliquÃ©?
2. What method do you prefer – machine or hand?
3. Are you self-taught or have you been to a class?
4. What kind of thread do you prefer using while appliquÃ©ing?
5. If you do hand work, what needles sizes/brand do you prefer?
1. Yes – but not much.
2. Machine. I have done hand, but I’m impatient and prefer machine.
3. Self-taught. I have taken patterns that really teach me step by step with using fusible webbing to lay down pattern pieces and machine stitch them.
4. For machine appliquÃ©ing, I like to use poly blends because it accents my pieces better and prettier – especially with variegated thread.
5. I like straw needles the best, best they are long and thin and I prefer a size 9.