Something I haven’t done in a long time and thanks to A Canary’s Life‘s lead, I thought I would do my own.
1. Finish piecing my BOM top from LJ Community Block of the Month.
2. Finish my binding on the following: Doll Swap Quilt, Wave Our Colors Quilt, Grandma’s Quilt, and the DLF Charity Quilt.
3. Clean out, rearrange, organize my sewing area.
4. Quilt my Sunflower wall hanging.
5. Start my son’s Pirate Quilt (to complete by Christmas).
I have more things in mind, but need to focus on these first then, add more.